Saturday, November 6, 2010

I hope this is the right place to post this.

So.
I am Chelsea Babcock.
I am an electrician.
I took notes.

DAY 1 - CHIMERA
MORNING SHOOT :
I turned my lights off at 11pm last night. I'm guessing I fell asleep around midnight.
Alarm set for 6:50am.

Arrived on set @ 7:35am.

First shot printed @ 9:05am.

9:18am - On my second cup of coffee. A little jittery!

9:25am - I can definitely feel the coffee, there is no doubt about that!

9:35am - Elisa wants Producer to be an anagram for Awesome.
However, "Producer" lacks an a, w, s, and m.
It is, however, an anagram for "Rudecrop", "Poreducr", "Crudpore", "Dupecrro", "Copuderr", "Errcoupd", and "Rerocupd".

9:54am - I whip my hair back and forth.

9:57am - Room tone

10:15am - Wrap for morning shooting.

10:20am(approx) - Left set.

Lol, I'm not very eloquent. My mind finds things easier to organize if they're in a outline format, so thats how my posts will probably be. And I'm kinda tired, and still super jittery from the coffee. WHEEEE CAFFEINE!

3 comments:

  1. This is indeed the right place to post. :)

    Bahaha - I didn't realize you logged my producer comment! Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how to the point this is! Nice post Chelsea.

    ReplyDelete