Saturday, November 13, 2010

Quotes!

The quotes I've gleaned so far from the production... Feel free to add your own either as comments or in a new post!

"Have you ever been to the upstairs of my house?" "No, but I've thought about it" - Zach Meiners and Elisa Platillero

"We had a rooster going through puberty..." - Zach Meiners

"Someone tell Don Mink to take a hike a mile down the road."- Olivia Wardwell

"I just Greeked a toilet" - Art Dept

"That's really uncomfortable, what you're doing to me" - Molly Hoy

"You can pee, as long as you do it in 8oz increments" - Nathaniel Glass

"I'm going to employ situational leadership. And I'll show you situational leadership" (smacks him on the head)

"Someone turn OFF Don Mink!" - Olivia Wardwell

"Do you need anything? Can I give you a massage?" "...later" *wink wink* - Elisa Platillero and Olivia Wardwell

"I don't need a rape whistle, I've got a rape call." Olivia Wardwell to Jen Silver

No comments:

Post a Comment