Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Never Before

I remember sitting at my desk the night I got the application to apply to be apart of this film. I made a crazy decision, dropping the play I was working on with hopes I would be apart of this. You have no idea how excited I was to actually get something back! I had never done props before on this large of a scale and never before had I done a film. I was nervous that first meeting but also super excited.
It's been a lot of work and there is still more to come but I've had so much fun doing. And honestly, I never though I would even get to do something like this as a freshman.
Last night was especially cool for me because I got to see a lot of how it was really done. It was cool getting to talk to some different people and learn about the set.
Saturday is going to be a lot of work but probably more fun than I've had in a long time. I have a passion for film-making and I can't believe I'm finally getting to put it to use.
Thanks for having faith in me!
Can't wait for the filming to begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment